General services offered by the Guam APEX Accelerator include:
- Advising and assisting clients in the preparation and proper submission of applications, certifications, registrations, bids, proposals, and other requirements to do business with Federal and local government entities.
- Assisting with finding government procurement opportunities, including providing “bid matching”.
- Advising and assisting clients in finding, pursuing and securing subcontracting opportunities from Federal and local government prime contractors and subcontractors at any tier.
- Advising and assisting clients concerning post-award functions, including government accounting systems and contract payments.
- Counseling and training on Federal and local government contracting laws, policies, and procedures as well as subcontracting requirements at all levels.
- Identifying marketing opportunities and techniques for clients consistent with the client’s products and services.
Specific services offered by the Guam APEX Accelerator include:
- DoD and SBA Mentor-Protégé Programs (MPP)
- Federal government and DoD cybersecurity regulation compliance
- Foreign Ownership, Control, and Influence (FOCI)
- How to use Federal data sites – SAM.gov, Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS), USASpending.gov
- Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE) and Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF)
- SBA Small Business Certifications – 8(a), HUBZone, WOSB, SDVOSB
- Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) / Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs