These programs provide small businesses preferential access to federal procurement opportunities. The Guam APEX Accelerator assists vendors pursuing these certifications and contracting vehicles.
- ASSIST - The official source for specifications and standards used by the Department of Defense
- eCFR – Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). Title 48 covers the Federal Acquisition Regulations System.
- DoD Contracts – Department of Defense (DoD) contracts valued at $7M or more are announced daily.
- Defense Pricing and Contracting - DPC is responsible for all Pricing, Contracting, and Procurement policy matters, including e-Business, in the Department of Defense (DoD).
- DSBS – The Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS) is a small business database maintained by the Small Business Administration (SBA). Use this website to research small businesses.
- FAR – Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). You can download the entire FAR as a pdf here:
- FPDS - Federal Procurement Data System - Listing of all contract actions using appropriated funds as specified in FAR 4.6.
- GAO Bid Protests – Read bid protest decisions from the Government Accountability Office (GAO).
- Government of Guam Procurement Law – You can download Chapter 5 as a pdf here:
- GSA IAE - Integrated Award Environment - How GSA manages its current suite of federal award systems and its flight path to migrate key features of those systems into one, streamlined environment.
- NAICS – A primary North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is required in the System for Award Management (SAM). Search for your primary NAICS code here:
- NAVFAC Contracting – Provides procurement forecasts for Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC).
- SBA - Small Business Administration
- SBIR / STTR - Small Business Innovation Research / Small Business Technology Transfer
- SIC – Standard Industry Classification (SIC) codes are used by Dun & Bradstreet when applying for a DUNS number. Search for your SIC code here:
- USASpending – Use this site to research Prime federal awards (contracts and grants).
- WIFCON – Where in Federal Contracting? (WIFCON) provides quick access to acquisition information.
- ZIP+4 – The ZIP+4 for your physical address is required by the System for Award Management (SAM). Vendors need to input this data when applying for a DUNS number.